All wedges from Knudsen Kilen
About Knudsen Wedges
Danish building industry has used Knudsen Wedges for more than 45 years
- Fast and easy handling
- Tested for pressure load
- Sharp, staggered saw teeth grant secure a precise and non-skid elevation – also sideways
- Doesn’t split by drilling with nails or screws
- Isn’t affected by damp, rot, or dry rot.
- Economical and timesaving
- No toxic smoke in case of fire
- Produced in accordance with ISO 9001:2000
The wedges are very usable and easy to handle. Knudsen Wedges secure a solid foundation that endures massive weight and subside, which is why the wedges are recommended by leading floor manufacturers.
Knudsen products are made from high quality PE (Polyethylene). Additives are added that secure lifespan and optimal strength without deformation.
Comprehensive documentation with independent test reports for pressure load, impact sound, and ageing grants security against expensive complaints – now and in the future.