The Brown Wedge for blocking up floors and terraces
The Brown Wedge is the smallest of the wedges and suited for blocking up floors and terraces on joists. The teeth and the width of the Brown Wedge are similar to the Yellow Wedge and the two can therefore be used in combination for low blocking up heights.
- Measure: 15x45x90 mm
- A pair of Brown Wedges withstands a pressure of 600–1,700 kg depending on the overlap of the wedges (35–100%)
- Forpakning/salgsenheder (pdf 0.37 Mb)
- The Brown Wedge is mainly used for blocking up wooden floors and terraces on joists.
- The Brown Wedge has similar teeth as/can combine with the brown, grey and the black wedges.
- Working heights combined with:
Brown Wedge: 16-23 mm
Yellow Wedge: 19-32 mm
Grey Wedge: 40-60 mm
Black Wedge: 60-80 mm
- Brochure, (pdf 3.30 Mb)
- Blocking up heights:
Opklodsningshøjder (pdf 2 Mb)
- Knudsen Kilen - products and usage: