Yellow Sound Wedge from Knudsen Kilen
The low Yellow Sound Wedge has a working height that spans between 27-48 mm and is ideal in building renovation where the possibilities for elevating the floor are limited.
- Measure: 29x45x150 mm
- Sales Units/Numbers
- Data sheet Sound Wedge (pdf 0.24 Mb)
- Data sheet Sound Proofing Sole (pdf 0.29 Mb)
- The Yellow Sound Wedge has similar teeth as/can combine with the brown wedge.
- Primary use:
It is mainly used for blocking up wooden floors where blocking up height is limited.
- Combined working heights:
Brown Wedge: 27-40 mm
Yellow: 35-48 mm
- Blocking-up Heights
- Knudsen film: Knudsen Kilen products and use