K-Wall mounting brackets from Knudsen Kilen
About Knudsen K-Wall
Up-to-date fitting of door- and window frames
- Fast and easy handling
- Carrying capacity 120 kg. per mounting
- Economical and timesaving
- No cold conductor / no line loss
- Optional positioning in outer or inner wall
- Remember pre-drilling through frame and fittings
K-Wall is made from high quality HDPE (high density polyethylene). Additives are added, which secure lifespan and optimal strength, without deformation.
The K-Wall series makes it easy to fit doors and windows in most types of building work and, at the same time, the new BR15 insulation regulations are respected.
K-Wall is obtainable in two variations with two sizes each:
- K-Wall-28i: For building-in with 28 mm flange
- K-Wall-50i: For building-in with 50 mm flange
- K-Wall-28e: For retrofitting with 28 mm flange
- K-Wall 50e: For retrofitting with 50 mm flange
K-Wall is used in connection to fit of door- and window frames, where there is a need for firm and strong support for frame screws. K-Wall is manufactured of HDPE, which is why it doesn’t create a cold conductor like for instance a metal mount would do. K-Wall is ideal for forward movement of doors and windows in connection to external re-insulation.