Folder (pdf 2.39 Mb)
Læggevejledninger Knudsen Terrassesystem (pdf 3 Mb)
Knudsen Terrace System – simple, easy, and flexible modular terraces
Knudsen Terrace System is used for the modular building of terraces using joists made from timber or a composite material. The Knudsen Terrace System has been uniquely adapted for the Scandinavian climate and is available in a range of flexible working heights from 27-287 mm.
Clear environmental and design advantages of the Knudsen Terrace System
- Load capacity of up to 1,250 kg per m2
- Can be used on any stable foundations as well as roofing felt
- Produced from 100% recycled materials
- Resistant to all types of weather
- UV-resistant and can handle temperatures from -40°C to +70°C
- Not affected by moisture, rot or fungus
The Knudsen Terrace System is frost-proof and weather-resistant to handle the Scandinavian climate.
Transform your tired old terrace into the perfect outdoor space
The terrace system can be used on most stable and pressure-resistant surfaces as well as on roofing felt.
The terrace sole stabilises the modular structure on uneven foundations and protects vulnerable surfaces.